❄️ How to stay motivated to exercise during Winter ❄️
1. Accountability, accountability and more accountability. Having someone or something to turn up to is essential (PT/class). It’s worth its weight in gold to help you prioritise your exercise.
2. Set some new goals for over the Winter period. Make them exercise related goals so it keeps you turning up to your training with purpose.
3. Write down how you want to be feeling in Summer and what you want to be doing. Visualise those warm Summer months now and install the actions to feel confident and proud of yourself when the sun is shining again.
4. Take on a Winter sport!
5. Be as consistent as possible, 3 exercise sessions per week minimum. This will keep you progressing and the more you do, the more motivated you’ll be.
6. Winter often brings less going out and socialising and more sitting at home eating delicious Winter comfort food. Make sure you still have a good balance and get moving by applying all the above.
The Winter is the best time to create some solid habits with your health, if you can do it in the Winter it’s going to be easy to continue in the Summer.
Get into it, step one – accountability…. get it now! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️