Lose weight fast and keep it off
ALL revealed here!
Here’s what NOT to do to lose weight fast and keep it off;
– Diet. Restricting yourself will do nothing but make you a mad human being who needs to eat anything and everything in site. Will power may last a couple of years if you’re very lucky but it won’t last forever.
– Think weight loss should be a restrictive, forced process. HELL NO. It should feel natural, empowering and exciting!
– Eat low fat, no carb, just lean protein. NO, your body needs ALL nutrients, vitamins and minerals. If it doesn’t get them it will quickly start to perform poorly and you’re creating long term damage that you will pay for literally.
– Use exercise as punishment for that binge or for eating to much that day. Think – how will punishing your body from the wrong place encourage it to change?
– Don’t go hungry! Eat regularly, vegetables at every meal, eat food you love (alter naughty recipes if it’s bad). Enjoy your food! Life’s to short not to!
– Don’t stress if you mess up! You’re a human right? You WILL mess up then! Brush it off and keep going!
– Work out WHY you punish yourself with food and sabotage. TRULY. Do you rely on food emotionally?
Here’s what you HAVE to do to lose weight fast and keep it off;
– LEARN about food and cooking. I don’t mean become a nutritionist, I mean go to a professional and get educated on what you need and what you don’t. Take control over what you put in your body.
– Make exercise your ‘YOU’ time. It’s the time you go away and work on making you fitter, stronger and mentally clear. Use exercise as your happy drug, make it fun and rewarding!
– Love and self respect MUST come before weight loss. Hating your body will do nothing but attract more punishment and more sabotage. Your body has done so much for you and is keeping you alive right now so RESPECT It!
– Be consistent! Food and exercise MUST be part of your daily routine. Book it in. Make it happen. One good week won’t outweigh 3 bad ones.
– Become an organisation freak! YES, you need this. In this busy world we live in we are all frantic and we all full at the feet of convenience. Prepare your food. Do large cook ups, book in your training times, book in meetings and time blocks to get stuff done at work. You can’t miss this step! It feels very rewarding taking charge of all areas of your life.
– Lastly. Ditch the ‘mummy’ guilt. Or ‘women’ guilt. Get past the fear and realise that this is YOUR LIFE. You attract all your receive. You are powerful and you DESERVE to be the best version of you for loved ones and yourself!
No diets, no ‘health’ shakes MLM, no pills. They WILL screw you eventually. Be the lab rat if you wish.
Take control of YOU!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE no obligation consultation.