Nutrition ESSENTIALS for fat loss.
1) Eat a range of protein, carbohydrates, fats and A LOT of veggies! Every meal should have a good mix of all of these. For example;
Breakfast: 1 dark grainy piece of toast with fried spinach and an egg.
Morning tea: Cucumber slices, edam cheese slices (NOT that fake sliced cheese) and wholegrain crackers.
Lunch: Roasted kumara with green beans and steak
Afternoon tea: A protein shake and a piece of fruit
Dinner: Brown rice, fried chicken and steamed cauliflower and broccoli.
2) Eat every 2-3 hours.
3) Ensure you digestive system is working beautifully! (if not, you will not lose fat as you should!)
4) LEARN and get EDUCATED about holistic nutrition. No low fat, no artificial crap, no quick fix shakes. Real food that tastes good, is filling and will energise you and make you feel amazing. Instead of wasting your life on facebook do a bit research for your health.
5) Water! Drink it. Quit that fizzy shit. It’s sugar in a bottle which means massive fat gain and toxins just for what you think tastes good. It’s purely a disease cocktail. Try soda water with lemon to slowly wean yourself off it. NO diet versions are not better. If you love it that much save it for occasions and water, tea and coffee for the other times.
6) Be realistic and still live life. Try for 80% of the time you’re nurturing your body and 20% of the time you’re enjoying healthy meals out and spontaneous fun!
DO you need a free 20 minute consultation to help you implement this? Contact us via the contact page NOW while spaces remain!